Biyernes, Enero 26, 2018

Through My Eyes



I've tried to use the bamboo as my support, because I felt the tiredness that time , It was 1:30 in the morning it was very cold outside but me and my friend decided to stay for a moment and took me a photo of this, you know why I look like that HAHA, because in that moment I am already dizzy, I am a little bit drunk that's why I need the fresh air for me to be relaxed and calm and I am so irritated inside because of the loud music, we've walked to stay alive HAHA, because I don't wanna go home very woozy, because my parents might caught me, I don't understand why they prohibit me from drinking I am no longer a minor but one thing I know for sure they really care for me, going back to my friend, while we are talking, as the liquor flows in our mind and our body, a conversation started between me and my friend and talked about drinking alcohol, I have asked why she drink too often and she replied' I don't know it seems like drinking contributes happiness to me and she bounced back my question, and asked me Why I drink, and I''have said I am drinking because it is my choice and relieves the stress in my mind and body but ironically when you are in a deep drunkenness, you're head is flying when you wake up in the morning your body needs the whole day for you to recover, so I suggest not to drink too much because it destroys not just your sleep but also your brain, it will kill you mentally, your decisions will be unstable I tell you, always drink moderately as an advertisement in the TV is saying, alcohol won't solve your problems in life, yes it gives happiness but it is only temporary, be free! but not freely!






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento